Use of the ChoiceOne website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions and all notices and disclaimers appearing on the websites from time to time (“Terms”):
By using our site you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Each person searching on ChoiceOne as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Candidate acknowledges that all Advertisements and their contents appearing on ChoiceOne are the responsibility of the relevant Advertiser.
- It is the Candidate’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that the advertisement is genuine and that the details he or she provides the advertiser are appropriate to the role advertised.
- The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of log-on details. ChoiceOne is not responsible for any unauthorised access to the Candidate’s stored information.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of an Advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- The Candidate indemnifies ChoiceOne from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any personal details submitted to an Advertiser.
- ChoiceOne reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is in breach of these Terms.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and other users or visitors to ChoiceOne, referred to as “you”:
All content appearing on ChoiceOne is the copyright ChoiceOne and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
The ChoiceOne logo device is a trademark of ChoiceOne Limited and must not be reproduced without permission.
ChoiceOne does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
- any inability to log-on or access your online account;
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond ChoiceOne control.
You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
You are not permitted to link any website to ChoiceOne prior to receiving written permission.
ChoiceOne may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.
“Thanks so much Sarah. The whole experience working with you has been fabulous. I can’t recommend you highly enough to anyone looking for a recruiter.”
Manager, Headspace Fremantle
“The support that we (Youth Focus) get from Kerry (as a Recruiter) is remarkable. She has been very resourceful and prompt whenever we have needed help. We couldn’t possibly find ourselves a safer pair of hands.”
HR Generalist - Youth Focus WA
“Kerry showed a keen understanding of the skills and background of the ideal candidate to match them to the needs and culture
of the firm. I would not hesitate to use Kerry for future placements”
Practice Manager, Taylor Smart Lawyers & Notaries
“I just wanted to thank you again for the prompt and professional service that you offered me. I have found your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively a breath of fresh air when dealing with recruiter, so thanks again.”
“ChoiceOne has been such a massive help with my move to Australia. I had been looking for a Radiography job with no luck for 2 months. As soon as I got in contact with Charlotte I had regular phone calls with updates about jobs availability. In no time at all I had the job I wanted plus extra locum work while I waited for my permanent job to start. Charlotte was so productive and helpful with any queries I had too. I would highly recommend ChoiceOne and thank them for all their help.”
Brett, thank you again so much for all your help and guidance during my recent job interviews. I am extremely grateful that you remained neutral and that you were so willing to give me unbiased advice during the process. I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and colleagues and I hope to be in a position one day to acquire staff via your firm.
I look forward to working with you in the future.