Our Client, a large provider of community services in the Pilbara is currently seeking a Therapist with expertise with Youth and Family as well as AOD services.
- You will provide in-home and community-based clinical services to your caseload of youth, serious and repeat young people offenders and their families.
- Provide directed behavioral therapy targeting anti-social behaviors and lifestyles
- Utilise an eclectic therapeutic approach in delivering interventions, based on the individual needs of the client.
- Ensure all assessments are comprehensive and multisytemic
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters qualification in Psychology or Social Work or equivalent.
- Counseling experience in working with children and families in a therapeutic setting and group work experience with children or adults.
- Able to work collaboratively and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders including, department for communities and other agencies and the community.
- Skills in engaging clients from Aboriginal and Indigenous cultural backgrounds, marginalised young people and the justice system.
- Basic computer skills
- Current Drivers licence.
- Permanent, full time role
- Flexible working hours, Salary sacrifice packaging up to $15,900
- Team based treatment environment with intensive collaboration and clinical supervision and consultation.
- Unique culture promoting diversity and shared values
- Collaborative and cohesive working culture.