As the new Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) approach is rolled out in Western Australia for the National Disability Insurance Scheme initiative (NDIS), Choiceone have exclusively partnered with an amazing Not-for-Profit Organisation to bring you an exciting Workplace Trainer opportunity to support the implementation of the NDIS for children aged 0-6 years at a local community level.
As a Workplace Trainer your responsibilities include:
- Coordination and delivery of a range of NDIA approved learning and development frameworks and other specialist training.
- Participate and complete relevant NDIA professional development and training activities to achieve required levels of competence, knowledge and expertise
- Design, develop and deliver high quality mandatory training packages and specialist courses within an adult learning environment
- Monitor the progress of participant's learning to ensure achievement of required competencies
- Conduct post-course evaluation and analysis to identify opportunities to continuously improve the quality of learning programs
- Degree in Allied Health (Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology or Physiotherapy) or other relevant professional field.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS and early childhood best practice principles
- Current WA ‘C; Class Driver’s Licence and access to a roadworthy motor vehicle suitable for work purposes that is licensed at the Standard Rate
- Current Working with Children Card
- Satisfactory current National Police Clearance