Our client requires an experienced underground shift supervisor for their Gold project in the Goldfields region.
This is a FIFO role with flights to and from Perth included on a 8/6 roster. The role is hands on where you will be directly involved with operations.
- WA Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Shaft Sinking experience desirable
- National police Clearance (or the ability to apply for one)
- Be physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Working at heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Driving License
Experience working on :
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik OR CAT Boggers
- CAT Trucks
- CAT IT
- Normet Charge up Vehicle
You must be able to:
- Recognise hazards and fill out the appropriate documentation
- Take lead on explosiveness awareness, tagging procedures, JSAs and fatigue management
- Be directly involved with any operational issues
- Have the safety of yourself and others as your main priority
If you are interested in this exciting role and you believe you meet or exceed the above requirements, please APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter or for a confidential chat during business hours call Peter in the Trades and Engineering team on 08 9215 3888.