ChoiceOne are a reputable agency, with nearly 30 years’ experience in the Perth Marketplace. Being Preferred Suppliers to the WA State Government since inception, on several Preferred Supplier Agreements with top facilities, together with strong relationships throughout Australia.
About the Role:
Team Leader AOD Counsellor your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing operational management, to maximise human and capital resources in a practical and efficient manner to deliver optimal service
- Undertaking supervision, reviews and professional development discussions with team members.
- Building partnerships across the portfolio and developing innovative programs and initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with the community leaders in the management and delivery of tailored individual support services within private homes or in the community.
- Ensuring all documentation meets accredited services and quality system are maintained to the highest standard.
As the Team Leader AOD Counsellor you will possess the following:
- A recognised qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Social Sciences or similar.
- Demonstrated experience (5 years +) within the relevant industry experience, including experience in a team leadership or management role.
- Project and Budget Management and Reporting experience.
- Business development experience.
- An understanding of Therapeutic Community.
- Overseeing and reviewing treatment processes, in order to optimise quality and delivery.
- Experience working with clients from multi-cultural backgrounds with complex needs.
- Experience working with participants, families and relevant stakeholders to facilitate services that enables enhanced community access and quality of life in participants.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Re-Location allowance, Vehicle, Laptop and mobile phone
- Collaborative and cohesive working culture
For a confidential discussion please call Adele Slater on 08 9215 3878
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.