We are looking for experienced Support Workers for Disabilities to work in a variety of clients in Perth's eastern suburbs.
The candidates will be required to assist clients with personal care, cleaning and community outings. You will need to be able to promote independence and motivate the clients.
Essential requirements of the role:
- Current Working With Children's card or able to attain one;
- Current National Police Clearance less than 12 months old or able to obtain one;
- Certificate III in Disabilities with a minimum of 12 months’ experience;
- Medication Administration certificate;
- CPR certificate less than 2 years old;
- Manual handling practical certificate less than 2 years old;
- Dysphagia and PEG competent (favourable);
- Experience with challenging behaviours;
- Valid driver's licence with own reliable transport and full comprehensive car insurance; and
- Need to have full working rights for Australia or appropriate Visa.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunities to work within Perth's eastern suburbs
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Amazingly friendly team of schedulers to assist with booking shifts
If this sounds like, you, please send a cover letter and your up to date resume, including 2 recent professional referees to email@example.com or call one of our friendly team on 08 9215 3877.