An exciting and unique opportunity has become available for 2 talented Sales Managers who have a passion for innovation and technology. Our client is a leading Japanese Technology developer who specialise in creating state of the art robots and services that define the roles which robotics play in our lives today, and in the future.
This global leader is dedicated to continuous innovation, in the creation of everyday robots that assist people, making their day to day lives easier, safer, and more connected. As a leader in robotics, they are driven by a unique "peoplefirst"
approach by designing and developing robots that empower and benefit humanity.
The Exciting Opportunity:
You will be responsible for carrying forward the success which our client has experienced in Asia Pacific, by expanding their footprint across the Eastern Seaboard. To meet its growing business requirements in Australia, our client is now looking for 2 very experienced, bright, high-performing Sales Managers.
You will be reporting to the Country Sales Director and you will be responsible for the full cycle, end-to-end sales activities for Australia. You will maintain and develop key relationships with clients through direct engagement, events, and various lead generation activities while acting as the product champion and brand ambassador.
- Carry out Sales related activities for Australia
- Identify new business opportunities
- Create strategy and execute go-to-market initiatives with the support from marketing and channel activities
- Develop new customer relationships through direct engagement, industry events and various lead generation activities
- Maintain close relationships with key customers, ensuring they receive a great customer experience throughout their journey
- Devise action plans to grow key accounts
- Build an understanding of the business requirements/strengths of their business partners, whilst working closely with internal teams to guide the direction of product offerings
- Be an excellent ambassador of the product and can comfortably present key value propositions in closed-door and public presentations
- Involvement and driving key customers negotiations
- Achieve sales target through new and recurring businesses
To succeed in this position you will need to possess:
- Degree level qualified or above
- 5+ years relevant working experience in technology or electronics or a technical product offering with a level of complexity to the sales process
- It is desirable to have existing relationships and understanding within the hotel services, property & facility management areas (not essential)
- Smart, action-oriented and result driven
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Tech savvy and proficient in MS Office Suit
- Happy to travel to Brisbane, Melbourne and NSW - Eastern Seaboard will be your area
What you can expect in return:
- Excellent remuneration package $100k-$130k + super depending on your experience
- Earn up to 30-35% annual bonus depending on your performance
- Work for a global leader in the robotics area - cutting edge technology with state of the art innovation
- Work in a supportive, collaborative and structured organisation
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Work with like minded entrepreneurial professionals