Calling Remote Area Nurses!!
Choiceone have an abundance of contracts for RANs throughout remote central Northern Territory. Working within remote Indigenous communities, we are seeking applications from experienced Remote Area Nurses who have the competence to work autonomously, within a multidisciplinary team and with knowledge of chronic disease and impacts on Indigenous Health.
This amazing opportunity lets you experience life in some of Australia's most remote locations and Indigenous communities that are 100s of kms from civilisation - places where you can smell the earth, hear your thoughts and forget the city chaos and bear witness to some of the most beautiful scenery Australia has to offer.
Available contracts are commencing ASAP and on-wards right up until January 2020. Contracts vary from days, to weeks, to months and even ongoing so there is a contract to work in with everyone.
Certified copies of:
- AHPRA Registration
- Working with Children Check (Ochre Card)
- National Criminal History Check
- Evidence of vaccination status
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- MANUAL driver's license
- Mandatory training certificates
- Remote Emergency Management or equivalent
- IV Cannulation, venepuncture, suturing competency
- Immunisation Certificate
- Pharmacotherapeutics Certificate
- Maternity Emergency Management
- Completion of or working toward postgraduate qualifications in relevant field:
- Remote Health
- Midwifery Child Health
- Public Health
- Mental Health
- Chronic Disease
- Community Nursing.
- Accommodation provided
- Return travel costs included
- Remuneration commensurate on experience
- District and remote allowances paid
- Base rate of $70/hr
- Expansion of clinical knowledge in a cross cultural remote setting
- Autonomous delivery of primary health care to the remote communities of Central Northern Territory
If remote nursing is your passion and you possess at least 4 years experience in remote health, send your current resume and a cover letter to either Charlie or Judith.