Choiceone are seeking Registered Nurses with Aged Care for casual and short term contracts.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Practice in line with organisational policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Carry out comprehensive and accurate resident assessments.
- Formulate and implement individualised care plans, based on assessed needs and in partnership with the resident / representative, medical requirements.
- Manage medication in accordance with facility procedures and professional guidelines.
- Comply with Aged Care Standards, Legislation and policies governing practice.
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Aged Care experience
- National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience in or skills relevant to Aged Care with a passionate commitment to support fellow human beings.
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards and Accreditation.
- Knowledge of and experience in ACFI (Aged Care Funding Instrument
- A commitment to person centred practice in undertaking work and willingness to ongoing learning and development in adopting the approach Demonstrates an understanding with facilities policy and procedures in identifying and reporting of any risk and/or compliance related issues, hazards, concerns or incidents (including near misses).
- Demonstrates an understanding of your own safety and that of others in the workplace.