Our client is a private Radiology provider located in Perth, Western Australia. Due to growth, they have a position for a full time Radiologist.
Key details of this position include:
- Term: Full time (part time will be considered)
- Start Date: Immediately or early 2020
- Hours: Monday to Friday 0830-1700 (no weekends, no on-call/after hours)
- Work Location: Perth metropolitan area, both north and south
- Case load: Includes General X-Ray, OPG,Mammography, CT (including cardiac CT), Ultrasound and MRI. US and CT guided injections & simple biopsies / drainages
- Support Staff: Experienced Sonographers & Radiographers on site + Radiology typists
- Equipment: state of the art Intelerad PACS and Karisma RIS
- Remuneration: base salary 550K - 650K
- Leave: 6 weeks
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Fees: reimbursed
- Other Benefits: RANZCR and AHPRA fees reimbursed
- Conference Leave: $5K towards Conferences after 12 months
- Collegiate vibe: Work at a mix of multi-Radiologist and standalone sites with a team of 5-10 Doctors. There are sub-specialist trained Radiologists within the business who can support you.
- Registration: Specialist Registration: Radiology with Medical Board of Australia
- Qualifications: FRANZCR
- Desirable skills: A broad range of skills is desired across all imaging modalities (except Nuc Med), however the position can be tailored to suit your specific skill mix / experience.
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
For a confidential enquiry please contact Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3888 or email email@example.com
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.