Situated in Newcastle NSW our client requires a full time FRANZCR qualified Radiologist.
Newcastle is a fantastic location to live and work since it is:
- Situated just a two hour drive via the Pacific Motorway from Sydney
- It has next to no congestion with a population of around 300,000
- Is bounded by a harbour and glorious beaches
- Nearby to Australia’s major wine regions, the Hunter Valley
- Established, independently owned Radiology company with sites in NSW
- Operated by the Radiologists who work in the business
- Provide quality services (many privately billed) and boasting all modalities including MRI, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine & PETCT
- Education & peer review committee
- Hundreds of years of combined radiology experience
Key details of this position include:
- Based at a community imaging clinic
- Work load of approx 80-100 examinations per day
- Case mix: General, Mammo, CT, US and MRI reporting and injections.
- Very occasional on-call / regional travel
Key benefits on offer include:
- A negotiable remuneration package depending on your skills and experience
- Paid leave and superannuation
- Excellent education / peer review systems in place
- Pathways to Partnership, based on performance.
- FRANZCR - Essential
- Current specialist registration or eligibility specialist for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Ability to provide a high quality of diagnostic imaging
- Ability to access a Medicare Provider Number
- DWS restricted? Get in touch to discuss your options?
- Looking for an AON certified position? Get in touch to discuss your options?
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
Enquiries can be made to Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.