Through our extensive network of clients Australia – wide, ChoiceOne requires a permanent full time Radiologist for a client in coastal Queensland.
About the location:
The working location is situated approximately a 1 hour flight from Brisbane in a coastal area. The region has a population of over 80,000 and boasts a sub-tropical climate with a daily average temperature of 28C. In addition, this regional centre had number of primary and secondary schools. For further details on the region please get in contact.
- You would be based primarily in a public hospital site with some coverage at a private clinic
- Varied case load including General, US, CT and MRI reporting and basic procedures
- You will be working with 3 other qualified Radiologists
- Some Nuclear Medicine work is also available if desired (and dual qualified)
- Full RIS / PACS integration
- Long term position: minimum 3 year term
- Established provider of Radiology / Nuc Med services within the Queensland market
- Radiologist led and driven
- Collegiate atmosphere
Rewards on offer include:
- Base rate - A negotiable remuneration package depending on your skills and experience
- Incentives – based on revenue generated and on-call coverage
- Flexible engagement - PAYG or Contractor options depending on your preferences
- Allowances - for tools of the trade such as mobile phone usage
- Relocation - for you and your family (if applicable)
- Flexible working arrangements – home reporting available if desired (on top of on-site work)
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
ChoiceOne also has a number of permanent positions available throughout Australia.
For a confidential enquiry regarding this position or others available, please telephone Brett van Grootel on tel: 08 9215 3888, or email: email@example.com