The Gold Coast and surrounding area offers a wide range of attractions including theme parks, beaches, and restaurants and shopping. Weather conditions are ideal all year round making it the perfect opportunity if you enjoy sunshine.
- Our client is an established and reputable private imaging company on the Gold Coast
- Provides outpatient based Radiology services on the Gold Coast
- Boasts a range of modalities including MRI (x2), CT, US, Mammography, General X-Ray, BMD, OPG and Nuclear Medicine.
- Procedures include CT & US guided injections
- Full time position (no weekends, no out of hours and no on-call)
- Immediate start date available or as agreed
- You would work alongside very experienced and supportive FRANZCR Radiologists
- Your case load would involve the reporting of General X-Ray, Mammography US, CT and MRI reporting and interventions
- Salary Package: Negotiable depending on skills and experience (includes super, paid annual leave and other paid benefits)
- District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) approved: 19AB restricted Radiologists are suitable for this position
- Amazing location: Stunning views available from this location
- Top of the line equipment: The employer really invests in quality equipment
- Registration as a Specialist – Radiology with Medical Board of Australia
- A broad skill base is desirable for this position including the ability to report MRI and / or breast imaging and performing typical outpatient clinic type procedures
- DWS approved location (Radiologists who require a 19AB exmeption / DWS are welcome to apply for this position)
- AON approved location (Radiologists without FRANZCR who require an Area of Need position will be considered for this role, please get in touch for details. Preference will be given to applicants who are already working in Australia or have completed a RANZCR Specialist Assessment in the last 2 years)
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
For a confidential enquiry on this opportunity or other positions available through ChoiceOne, please contact Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org