Due to our extensive network of clients nationally, ChoiceOne requires a full time Consultant Radiologist in Brisbane.
- Brisbane is the 3rd largest city in Australia, boasts enviable weather, outstanding schools / education and an amazing city lifestyle.
- Over 300 sunshine days per year and a daily average temperature of between 25C-30C
- This vacancy is located only 5 minutes commute from Brisbane city
- Privately owned Radiology company with a number of sites located in Queensland
- This position is based at one of their key sites in Brisbane specialising in women's imaging
- On site services inlclude X-Ray, CT (including coronary angiography, calcium scoring & lung cancer screening), Women's imaging (including obstetric, gynaecological, fertility, digital/3D Mammo & NT) and Ultrasound.
Key Job Details
- For the first 12 months, it is envisaged that the position will be a 50/50 split between general radiology and learning advanced breast and obs/gyn imaging under the supervision of a reputable and experienced Radiologist who specialises in women's imaging
- The learning / training / upskilling component of the position will involve breast imaging, breast intervention, obstetric imaging, obstetric intervention, gynaecologic imaging and gynaecologic intervention
- You will learn how to write detailed, comprehensive and clinically tailored reports for every patient
- The general radiology work will involve reporting of x-ray, CT and US across the wider company from remote sites
- After the initial 12 month training / upskilling period it is envisaged that the successful Radiologist will take on progressively more women's imaging work
- The position is available to start immediately or as desirable, with Monday to Friday working hours. No weekend and no out of hours/on-call is necessary
- Training / upskilling opportunity in women's imaging
- Work in a central Brisbane location
- Be part of a team that strives to deliver comprehensive and detailed reports to referring Specialists and patients
- Use leading, up to date and state of the art radiology equipment
- Registration as a Specialist – Radiology with Medical Board of Australia
- Unrestricted access to a Medicare Provider Number
- An interest and desire to upskill and undertake further training in women's imaging
- Working rights in Australia
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
For a confidential enquiry on this opportunity or other positions available through ChoiceOne, please contact Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3888 or email email@example.com