Our client is situated in one of Victoria’s bustling regional hubs approximately 1.5 hours from Melbourne. This town has a population of over 100,000 and has a myriad of museums, sights and landmarks in addition to shopping, nightlife and restaurants to visit.
Due to an internal transfer, our client is seeking a full time or part time Radiologist to commence work at this location as soon as possible
Key position details involve:
- Large organisation with multiple sites
- Private outpatient clinic position
- Full time or part time
- Unified PACS/RIS system
- Report x-ray, CT and ultrasound studies, perform simple injections under ultrasound sound guidance. The ability to perform CT guided injections would be advantageous but not essential. There is no MRI or Mammo.
- Guarantee daily rate (based on experience - around $2.5K-3K per day) or % of billings, whichever the greater (annual earning expectation around $690K for 46 weeks work)
- Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM hours with no after hours, on-call or weekend work.
- Flexible part time hours also available, to be tailored to suit your preference
- Specialist Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Unrestricted ability to obtain a Medicare Provider Number (if you are 19AB restricted and have a short period available until this is completed please get in touch to discuss your options)
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.