The Sunshine Coast (Queensland) is an expansive area of coastline north of Brisbane, characterised by beautiful beaches, coastal views and a number of tourist attractions. Due to growth, our client has a position for a full time Radiologist join their team near Noosa.
- Long established private imaging company on the Sunshine Coast
- Have a number of private outpatient sites in the region
- Also provide remote reporting services after hours
- Sole Radiologist sites but working with other Radiologists in the same company
- Full time position with immediate start available (no shift work & no on-call)
- DWS approved
- Report x-ray, CT & US and perform simple injections (mainly US guided, CT guided and basic biopsies)
- MRI reporting available remotely (not essential)
- Fully integrated & unified RIS / PACS
- Endless after hours work available to boost your income
- Remuneration: Employee based package (PAYG) with a guarantee base salary and additional bonus (opportunity to earn between $700,000 - $1,100,00 PA - includes income derived from after hours work). Sub-contracting options also available.
- Leave: paid annual leave and study / educational leave
- Reporting Station: provided at the employer's expense in your home / residence for after hours reporting
- Location: live and work on the sunshine coast, clinic located near Noosa.
- Independently owned company
- Unified PACS for support with difficult cases
- Registration as a Specialist – Radiology with Medical Board of Australia
- DWS approved - this area is currently a DWS for Radiology services
- Area of Need candidates: the area has a current Area of Need certificate: the employer will consider applicants who already hold limited registration with Medical Board of Australia and / or have completed a RANZCR specialist assessment in the last 24 months where the outcome is partially comparable with no specified additional training.
If you are a FRANZCR accredited Radiologist and the above position is not of interest but you are seeking an alternative position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
For a confidential enquiry on this opportunity or other positions available through ChoiceOne, please contact Brett van Grootel on +618 9215 3893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org