Due to our vast network of clients Australia wide, ChoiceOne requires a locum Radiographer in regional Western Australia.
Our client is an established Radiology company located in a coastal town in Western Australia. The town boasts:
- Some of Australia's most beautiful beaches
- A fantastic lifestyle
- Next to no traffic & congestion
- Education: access to over 10 primary schools, 7 high schools and University / Tafe
- A mild and pleasant climate (dry warm summers and mild wet winters )
- Affordable housing: a median house price of 495K (based on 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019)
- Mix of hospital & private clinic work
- Immediate start if possible
- Case load: Case load: General (including MRI & women’s imaging) + Procedures
- Employers are established providers
- Negotiable rate depending on skills and experience
- Beautiful working holiday destination
- Flights, hire car and accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance
Benefits of partnering with ChoiceOne for permanent or locum Radiographer work include:
- Your own dedicated Consultant to arrange locum assignments with a friendly, professional and personalised service
- Support with all credentialing paperwork
- Exclusive access to our large number of locum positions throughout 2020.
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
Enquiries can be made to Lucy Sawkins on (08) 9215 3888 or email Lucy@choiceone.com.au