Our client is a Water and Waste Water Treatment specialist who is a key supplier to the industrial, mining and resources industry.
They are currently looking for a Trade Qualified Plumber for their workshop based in the northern suburbs of Perth. The main focus of this role is the fabrication and assembly of various water treatment plants.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Assembly work - light mechanical
- Instrumentation installation
- Installation of pipework, pump, filters etc
- UPVC pipework preparation and installation
- Pressure testing and commissioning
- Occasional travel to site for plant installs
Requirements of the role:
- Plumbing qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mechanical fabrication / workshop environment
- Be a team player and share responsibility for quality products
- Experience with water treatment equipment and plastic pipework is desirable
- Flexibility in your approach to work and demonstrate initiative
- Good communication skills and ability to document information
- Attention to details
- Current Drivers Licence
If you are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW or for further information, please speak to the ChoiceOne Trades and Engineering team on 08 9215 3888.