Our client is a national practice that covers a multitude of disciplines, they pride themselves on their excellent client care and reputation within the market. They are one of Australia’s leading law firms and have been established for over 20 years, providing services to both individuals and businesses.
This is a dynamic and very exciting opportunity to join a firm of solicitors who are experts in their field. This role is within their Personal Injury department, the team cover a wide variety of claims including Motor Vehicle, Public Liability and Medical Negligence claims.
They are looking for an additional Personal Injury Solicitor who is passionate about their career. This role has been created due to rapid growth in the last 2 years. If you are looking to work for a firm that offers a friendly, supportive and flexible working environment then this is the next step for you.
Key Selection Criteria:
To succeed in this role:
- A proven career in Personal Injury claims, at least 1 years PAE up to 4 years PAE
- The ability to run Plaintiff Personal Injury Claims- although defendant applicants will also be considered
- With the support of a Paralegal you will manage a caseload in excess of 100-120 files
- Ideally you will have experience in Motor Vehicle, Public Liability and Medical Negligence claims- Lawyers who have worked in other areas of Personal Injury will also be considered
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience providing high level client service
- The ability to build rapport and offer excellent customer services to the their clients
- Strong advocacy skills and demonstrate proactive approach to file management.
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive salary and package ranging from $100k - $140k + super
- The opportunity to work for a National leading Law Firm
- Training and ongoing support with genuine career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a friendly team with a great culture and work life balance
- Invitations to attend varied socials events interstate and locally
- Fun team culture - highly collaborative and supportive
- Social environment and team social events