If you are looking for a lovely work environment, in a great location providing a fun and supportive environment to three beautiful children then this would be the role for you.
This unique opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, warm-hearted, mature Nanny/ Child Care Facilitator who has the ability to build a relationship with the children and integrate as part of the family unit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- School drop off and pick up
- After school extracurricular activities
- Providing a safe and supportive environment
- Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness
- Planning activities and creating a fun and interactive environment
- Qualified Childcare Teacher/Educator
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Knowledge and Experience working with Early Years Learning Framework as well as National Quality Standards
- Good level of health and vitality physically and mentally
- Experienced with working with Children
- Ability to provide a warm, safe and supportive environment