The Medical Team at ChoiceOne are recruiting Mental Health Nurses for ongoing casual roles. The work will be in the both the Public and Private facilities in both regional and metro areas of Western Australia. Some short term Regional roles are available periodically.
- Eligible for registration in the category of Registered Nurse by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience of mental health disorders and provision of evidence based treatment in acute and community settings.
- Significant experience in crisis intervention and the prioritising, and management of psychiatric and non-psychiatric emergencies in complex situations.
- Knowledge and skills in the implementation of the WA Mental Health Act and legislation affecting clinical practice.
- Highly developed communication skills including computer literacy.
- Highly developed negotiation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team and use effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Criminal Record screening Clearance
- Right to work in Australia unrestricted hours.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Accommodation on site
- Opportunities to work regional WA
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Amazingly friendly team of schedulers to assist with booking shifts
If this sounds like, you. please send a cover letter and your up to date resume, including 2 recent professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly team on 08 9215 3878.