ChoiceOne are proud to partner with Health Support Services (HSS) who are the providers of technology, supply, workforce and financial services to Western Australia’s public Health Services. HSS’ mission is to deliver high quality services to support the delivery of optimal patient care, with a clear vision to enable better health care.
A dynamic and exciting leadership opportunity has become available for an experienced leader and data analytics expert. This is a permanent full time opportunity for an exceptional candidate with an appreciation for data and who is passionate about driving positive change to make a real difference to the WA health care system.
The Exciting Opportunity:
As a member of the Procurement and Supply business unit, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and configuring both current and future procurement and supply systems to improve effectiveness and efficiency for users.
You will play an integral role in providing insights and reports to all WA health system customers on spend, compliance and other regular and adhoc requirements that are deemed strategically important for the WA health system.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain and configure current and future procurement and supply systems to improve effectiveness and efficiency for users
- Manages and maintains all procurement and supply data including catalogues, invoice flows and master data
- Implements and configures changes to supply system to improve users’ experience and improve value realisation and compliance
- Identify, develop, select and deploy data resources and contemporary analytical tools and methodologies which enable strategic reporting, analysis and predictive modelling to inform and support procurement/category, management/supply and customers to reduce costs and supply risk
- Lead the design and implementation of effective metrics and reports to provide insights as requested into the performance of individual procurement arrangements, spend and supply operations
- Lead, manage and develop the analytics team to continually improve the quality of analysis provided at all stages of the procurement process and integrate its use into procurement decision-making and spend management
- Ensure quality of information and reduce errors by overseeing all analytics operations
- Maintain a strong customer focus by providing timely, accurate and insightful reporting
- Extracts reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Build systems and tools to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Applies industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
The Successful Candidate & Selection Criteria :
- Significant experience in working with customers to understand their business problems/challenges and translating these into systems improvements or analytics insights - highly customer centric
- Significant experience in managing, maintaining and configuring enterprise business systems and data for effective procurement and supply function and end users
- Significant experience in managing teams to facilitate analytical insights, data interpretation, tactile reporting to assist procurement and supply customers to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, communication, relationship building and consultative skills including the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Significant experience in developing staff and the team to reach their potential - coaching & mentoring them to success
- Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety & Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery
- Tertiary qualification in business, procurement, IT or related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification, i.e. CIPSA membership or MCIPS
What you can expect in Return:
- Base salary of $124,938 to $129,304 p.a. + 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Access to salary packaging
- Enviable work hours and flexible working arrangements
- Work - Life Balance
- Professional development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location based allowances
- Join a winning team of like-minded professionals
- Fantastic company culture - enjoy your work!
Applicants will be required apply directly through the government process by click through to:
For support in applying please call Timothy Loh on 9215 3888.