ChoiceOne are exclusively working with an organisation who's vision is centered around providing recognition, peace and support to those that have had their human rights challenged and are survivors of torture and trauma. Their mission is to deliver services that assist and allow provision for these people to rebuild their lives.
As a Manager of the Families and Communities team,your focus is on provision of services and programs to families, communities. This includes adults and children who have had their human rights challenged or impacted by torture and trauma. We are looking for someone who has significant people management and change management experience as well as, performance management and conflict resolution.
- Lead, manage and develop the Families and Communities team
- Contributing to the coordination of service delivery
- Building and developing strong community networks complimentary to clients individual requirements in the recovery and settlement process
- Budgetary and resource management - including staff retention and performance management
- Understand, meet and exceed expected KPIs
- Promote policy and procedure adherence, including development of policies
- Current valid driver's license
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Proven ability to work unrestricted in Australia
- Western Australian recognised tertiary qualification in Psychology, Counselling, or a degree in Social Work with a Mental Health Certificate Social Work, or related discipline - including registration
- Considerable experience in program management.
- Significant supervisory experience related to community, health or other relevant service.
- Demonstrated understanding of community based mental health services, including a familiarity with the management of trauma-related issues.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently and effectively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated experience in the submission and management of grant applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organisational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet agreed outcomes and key performance indicators.
- Located in Perth city with occasional travel to other locations
- Full time, 38 hours per week
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Healthy lifestyle program offered with flexible working conditions
If you think you have the capabilities to fulfill this role, submit your cover letter, current resume, and a statement addressing the selection criteria as soon as possible to Charlie@choiceone.com.au