Due to our vast network of clients Australia wide, ChoiceOne has a number of locum radiologist positions available in Brisbane to commence immediately to 31 January 2020.
- Brisbane is the 3rd largest city in Australia, boasts enviable weather,and an amazing city lifestyle.
- Over 300 sunshine days per year and a daily average temperature of between 25C-30C
- Locum Radiologist positions are available throughout the metropolitan area of Brisbane
Locum Position Details
- Brisbane (mix of locations): 19-23 August, September all weeks, October all weeks, November all weeks, December all weeks, January 2020 all weeks. $3000 per day - general radiology and simple procedures
- Brisbane (central): 26 August - 06 September
Up to $3500 per day - general radiology and simple procedures (breast imaging skills preferred but not essential)
- Brisbane (north): 30th September - 11 October and 9-20 December
$3000 per day: general radiology and simple procedures (must have mammography)
- Brisbane (north): 14-18 October
Negotiable rate: ideally you will be able to perform tier b interventional radiology report MRI and mammo
- Brisbane (north) 11-22 November
$3000 per day: general radiology and simple procedures. Mix of two clinics.
- Brisbane (north) 9-13 December
$3000 per day: general radiology and simple procedures (must be able to report Mammography)
- Brisbane (north) 6-10 January 2020
$3000 per day: general radiology and simple procedures
If you are not available for these dates or the skill requirements don't suit you please get in touch as we can tailor locum placements to suit your specific skill set, availability and other preferences
Rewards on offer include
- Excellent daily rates, minimum of $3000.
- Accommodation (self contained - suitable for a single traveller, couple or family)
- Hire Car
- Return economy class airfares from within Australia / New Zealand
To book your next locum adventure or simply to find out further details then please call Brett van Grootel on 0892153893 or email:email@example.com
- Registration as a Specialist – Radiology with Medical Board of Australia
- Working rights in Australia