Due to our extensive network of clients Australia wide, ChoiceOne requires a locum General Practitioner for a GP clinic in Perth's northern suburbs
About the clinic
- Approximately 30min from Perth CBD
- Would suit a GP that lives north of Perth
- Previously in a District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) area, although currently non-DPA.
- Term: Locum position for the period 18-25 October (option to extend placement by 1 week if desired
- Hours: Part time 830-1730 Monday to Friday
- Billing Structure: Bulk billing for all GP consults, 5 patients per hour
- Software: Best Practice
- Other services on site: Practice Nurse, Midwife, Pathology, Telethon Speech & Hearing, Physio, 2 x Psychologists, Podiatrist, Dietician andSkin Cancer Clinic
- $150 per hour or 70% (negotiable) of billings, whichever the greater
- Busy practice - you will be covering for a senior GP who is away on leave
- Estimated daily billings of approximately $2000-$2500.
If you are a VR GP and this position is not of interest but you are currently seeking a position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
Enquiries can be made to Odette Richards on (08) 9215 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org