We are proud to partner with one of Australia’s leading specialist providers for hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid transfer & lubrication products and services with a hugely successful track record of servicing the mining, construction and manufacturing industries.
They are able to boast about their excellent reputation and large market share which is based on providing high quality products, outstanding customer service and innovation. Our client is owned by a large ASX listed organisation which has a variety of other technical/industrial brands within their portfolio, so they are a stable, well established Australian business which means that you are able to have a whole career within the group due to the multiple opportunities for advancement which come up within the group.
The Exciting Career Opportunity:
A really exciting position has now become available due to an internal promotion for a talented Internal Sales Team Supervisor who has a passion for people and delivering outstanding, ‘best in class’ customer service and sales support.
Purpose and Scope of the role:
The purpose of this position is to supervise a high performing Internal Sales Team consisting of 4 internal sales representatives. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer service is of the highest standard and that sales orders are processed in a timely efficient manner.
You will manage and oversee the accurate processing and administration of all sales orders, enquiries, quotations and all other sales related processes within the sales support team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that you and your team are maintaining a high level of customer relationship management for both current and potential customers.
There will be a large amount of product/parts interpretation, technical problem solving and providing technical product advice to your customers over the phone, face to face at the trade counter and via email.
Sales Support Duties:
- To assist with tenders and sales contracts by being the central point of data collection, administration and assist with submission
- Assisting with maintenance of customer pricing in the form of discount modifiers and fixed pricing
- First point of call for quotations from Territory Managers who are on the road most of the time
- Delegation of work to sales support team
- Management of the quotation process to ensure accuracy, timeliness, follow up and completion
- Managing supplier literature and sales brochures/marketing collateral
- Update and maintain Quote Register - ensure follow up of quotes for maximum conversion
- Interpret customer needs and translate to product specifications
- Order report management and administration of any follow-on action
- Stock enquires, stock availability and chasing up on lead times with suppliers
- Process customer orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Recognise and report sales potential to the Territory Managers or to their direct line manager to grow future sales
- Ensure the professional image of the company is maintained
- Ensure that customer service levels are of the highest standard, with customers being serviced accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring that your team meets sales and service kpi's
- Support, mentor and train your team to success
- Come from a similar technical / industrial products background - mining products, hydraulics, pneumatics, fluid transfer, pumps, valves, hoses etc will be highly regarded
- Staff management experience will be highly regarded however we will consider a highly experienced internal sales professional who is ready for the next step up the ladder and would like to manage an internal sales team
- Highly customer and service focused - ability to go above and beyond
- Building strong customer relationships
- Ability to get the best results from your internal sales team - leading by example
What you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration $75k-$80k + super
- Branch Incentive Scheme / Annual Bonus
- Work for an ASX listed successful business
- Fantastic highly quality product range
- Team environment and great company culture
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression - reward and recognition