Due to our extensive network of clients in the Perth metropolitan area, ChoiceOne requires a full time or part time General Practitioner for an employer in Perth's northern suburbs.
About the location
- Approximately 1/2 hour north of Perth
- Would suit a GP that lives north of Perth
- Previously in a District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) area, although currently non-DPA.
- Term: Full time or part time
- Commencement date: Immediately or as desired
- Hours: Flexible working hours are available (The clinic is open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday morning)
- Ownership Structure: Doctor owned
- Appointment Bookings: 4-6 patients per hour
- Billing Structure: Bulk billing
- Software: Best Practice
- Other services on site: Practice Nurse, Midwife, Pathology, Telethon Speech & Hearing, Physio, 2 x Psychologists, Podiatrist, Dietician andSkin Cancer Clinic
- Full time GP would have their own dedicated consulting room
- 70% of billings (not including, SIP, PIP & treatment room fees)
- Estimated daily billings of approximately $2000-$2500.
- Negotiable retainer of up to $150 per hour for the first 3 months
- This position is to replace a GP who has recently left the clinic so you will be very busy.
If the above position does not interest you but you are currently seeking a position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
Enquiries can be made to Brett van Grootel on (08) 9215 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org