A lucrative opportunity has arisen for a VR General Practitioner to join an established team in Launceston, Tasmania. Launceston is Tasmania's second largest city and offers an attractive mix of old and new architecture at the junction on the North Esk and South Esk Rivers, where they join to become the Tamar Rivers
- 2nd largest city in Tasmania
- Cool, temperate climate
- Population of approximately 100,000
- Average house price below $500,000 and average rental price below $400 per week
- Full time
- Flexible hours on offer (practice open Monday to Friday 830AM - 6PM)
- Work alongside 4 other FRACGP GPs, a Practice Manager, Nurse, 4 experienced receptionists, a Podiatrist, Audiologist and Dietician.
- Medical Director and Pracsoft equipment, 2 treatment rooms and 5 Consulting rooms (you would have your own dedicated Consulting room)
- 70% of billings and income guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 6 weeks
- Average daily billings $1800-$2000
- OTE to earn $350K PA
- Car hire for 6 months
- 4 weeks rent assistance
- Relocation costs
- This position is replacing an existing GP (it is estimated that the Doctor would be booked out by the first week).
If you are a VR GP and this position is not of interest but you are currently seeking a position to suit your professional, personal and financial goals, then please feel free to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements further.
To apply, please utilise the APPLY NOW function.
Enquiries can be made to Brett van Grootel on (08) 9215 3888 or email email@example.com