As the new Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) approach is rolled out in Western Australia for the National Disability Insurance Scheme initiative (NDIS), Choiceone have exclusively partnered with an amazing Not-for-Profit Organisation to bring you an exciting Management employment opportunity.
The Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Manager is responsible for leading and managing the ECEI Program across metro and regional WA. Children with developmental delay and disability, and their families/carers, will be assisted to achieve positive long-term outcomes as the ECEI manager establishes and implements the NDIS ECEI approach.
- Deliver a high quality ECEI service throughout metro and regional WA adhering to contractual agreements and set out KPIs
- Build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with internal teams, external stakeholders, mainstream services and community groups and associations.
- Manage productivity targets, portfolios, documentation and processes in compliance with the Partners In The Community Statement of Requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure required outcomes and performance measures against KPIs are met and reported in a timely manner.
- Develop, implement and evaluate strategies and systems to ensure an integrated approach to community capacity building.
- Research, develop and implement a range of innovative and effective strategies to engage communities in the ECEI Program.
- Degree in Allied Health - Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology or Physiotherapy
- Extensive experience at Management level
- Demonstrated Understanding of the NDIS and the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) approach
- Ability to lead and manage a large regional team
- Demonstrated experience in Management of Service delivery and reporting
- Current Western Australian 'C' Class driver's license
- National Police Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- Experience in the NDIS and ECEI approach
- Experience in implementing a start up service
- Sound knowledge of current funding environment
- Post-graduate qualification in management