The new Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Program is now being Rolled Out in Western Australia for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). ChoiceOne have exclusively partnered with the highly respected and sort-after Not-for-Profit Organisation to bring you an exciting and career expanding opportunity - supporting the implementation of the NDIS ECEI initiative for children aged 0-6 years for the Mandurah Region.
The Mandurah Co-ordinator is responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of the ECEI Program - providing families and their children aged 0-6 years with disabilities to be assisted in achieving long-term, positive outcomes.
- Coordinate the delivery of ECEI Services in the Mandurah/Peel Region in accordance with contractual guidelines and ECEI best practice principals.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders such as:
- ECEI and Local Area Coordination (LAC) Teams
- Community Organisations
- Registered Support Providers
- Identify service gaps and community needs and strategically address them
- Facilitate Local Community Engagement
- Regional wait list management
- Program Administration and continuous Improvement Strategies
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Performance Management, Budgets, Recruitment and Meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Degree in Allied Health or relevant professional field in Human Services
- Knowledge and application of early childhood development, developmental delay and early intervention service
- Demonstrated understanding of the NDIS and ECEI approach
- Ability to lead, manage, develop and support an effective team
- Ability to form community networks and interpret individual needs
- Ability to work within CALD communities and families to promote inclusion and positive outcomes for children and their families
- WA "C" Class driver's license and access to a roadworthy registered vehicle
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current National Police Clearance