Our Client, the global leader in workforce automation, is seeking a Learning & development (Trainer ) to join a fast-growing team in Australia that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics.
The ideal candidate understands that automation is the next big technological shift, comparable to the introduction of the smartphone and wants to be a part of the movement, helping clients successfully transform their businesses processes and teams.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Solutions & Services, this role is primarily responsible for supporting the deployment of our clients AI powered robotic cleaner, in association with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is to effectively ensure conformity to process, minimize risks, and ensure the best experience for our stakeholders and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create learning material and train customers and internal staff - On, on-site infrastructure, robot and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of our product
- Train client’s staff on how to successfully operate the robots and perform basic troubleshooting
- Ensure the smooth operations of the robots on-site by working closely with customers after deployment
- Be an expert in our product, its applications, understand the technical challenges and work with our customers to successfully install, train, demonstrate, and maintain our equipment to a high level of satisfaction
- Follow deployment SOPs; create and maintain summarized records of the product installation with each client
- Ensure successful deployment by working with tech services and other resources as needed
- Develop routes together that maximize utilization and provide as close to trouble-free operation as possible
- Provide customer feedback to tech services, account management, and product management as appropriate
- When not traveling to client sites, the person hired for this position will be required to perform other support duties, such as responding to customer service inquiries, developing training materials for future deployment staff on how to operate and install our clients products, and other similar tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma and Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working with customers in technical/field training and educating and or a customer service role
- Exceptional communicator along with impeccable presentation
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills