An amazing relocation opportunity is available for a Community Child Health Nurse within the beautiful Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Aside from the warmth and beautiful red Pilbara Landscape, this challenging yet rewarding position offers a relocation and many other fantastic regional benefits with opportunities to professionally develop your clinical portfolio.
Working alongside WACHS Pilbara Population Health, the Community Child Health Nurse will facilitate the provision of a child health services located within community locations to create an inclusive and flexible service within the region.
- Plan and carry out child health assessments and implement nursing care as appropriate
- Plan service provision to individuals, families and the wider community
- Plan, implement and deliver Health Promotion to individuals, families and communities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to collaboratively deliver health programs to achieve optimal health outcomes
- Assist in planning and service delivery in accordance to budgetary and resource requirements and KPIs
- Maintain accurate documentation in accordance to WACHS guidelines and organisational policies
- Knowledge of Child Safe environments and guidelines
- AHPRA Registration as a Division 1 Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife
- Demonstrated experience in Child Health Nursing within cross-cultural settings
- Proven experience and knowledge in provision of health programs
- Current National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Computer literacy
- Certificate, diploma or Master's in Child and Adolescent Community Health Nursing (or equivalent)
- Remote experience highly regarded
$$$ BENEFITS $$$
- Circa $80K + 9.5% Super
- Relocation assistance offered
- Access to Salary Sacrifice benefits
- Subsidised housing offered to reduce your cost of living
- Free Employee Assistance program
- Access to ongoing professional development opportunities
This is a wonderfully unique experience and if you have the required experience and qualifications, click "apply now" and submit your application.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, call Charlie on (08) 9215 3874 or email Charlie@choiceone.com.au for more information.