We would like to present an exciting opportunity to the market from one of our large Aged Care Clients.
This opportunity is for an experienced nurse manager how wants to make a significant and positive difference for residents. This facility is located in Perth metropolitan area and is home to both low and high dependency residents.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity of flexible shift hours to encourage work life balance.
Ideally your skills and abilities will include:
- Experience in oversee the day to day management, support and mentor the clinical and non-clinical team.
- Experience with Dementia clients and the range of therapeutic treatments.
- Experience in conducting audits, clinical incident investigations and ensuring care plans are current.
- Recruitment, orientation, management and rostering of staff.
- Provided clinical leadership and expertise to ensure the delivery of high-quality care effectively within a safe environment.
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior clinical role in an aged care organisation
- Registered Nurse Div.1 with AHPRA
- Having excellent communication – written and verbal skills
- Ideally working knowledge of ACFI This is an exciting opportunity to work in a Full Time capacity, and have the Stability you are looking for.
- Knowledge and experience in Aged Care Quality Standards, legislation and regulatory compliance and quality and improvement processes.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a full time capacity, and have the stability you are looking for.
Please APPLY NOW through the link to be considered for this position