ChoiceOne are a reputable agency, with over 30 years experience in the Perth Marketplace. Being Preferred Suppliers to the WA State Government since inception, and are on several Preferred Supplier Agreements with top providers of Healthcare in Western Australia.
We would like to present another exciting opportunity to the market from one of our Clients location South East of Perth.
This is a permanent position with the opportunity of flexible shift hours to encourage work life balance.
You will be working closely with residents, and their families in a multidisciplinary team. You will be focused on the needs of the individual, ensuring the promotion of person centered care, and best practice.
Ideally your skills and abilities will include :
- Experience in oversee the day to day management, support and mentor the the clinical and non-clinical team.
- Experience in conducting audits, clinical incident investigations and ensuring care plans are current.
- Recruitment, orientation, management and rostering of staff.
- Provided clinical leadership and expertise to ensure the delivery of high-quality care effectively within a safe environment.
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Promote the value of the organisation, and lead positive relationships with residents, families, staff and stakeholders
- Registered Nurse Div.1 with AHPRA
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior clinical role in an aged care organisation
- Having excellent communication – written and verbal skills
- Ideally working knowledge of ACFI This is an exciting opportunity to work in a Full Time capacity, and have the Stability you are looking for.
- Knowledge and experience in Aged Care Quality Standards, legislation and regulatory compliance and quality and improvement processes.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a full time capacity, and have the stability you are looking for.
Please APPLY NOW through the link to be considered for this position