The Exciting Opportunity:
An exciting new sales opportunity has now become available to join one of WA's premier linen, textile and uniform rental companies. They have a fantastic reputation and are a market leader across the country.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Business Development Manager from an FMCG, Linen, Hospitality or Commercial Cleaning background to join their winning team. Most of your clients and territory will be based around the Perth Metro Area. You will specifically focus on clients in the hospitality industry dealing with Restaurant, Cafes, Bars and Hotels, where you will be responsible for building strong client relationships and identifying new opportunities to add value to their business.
You will be working across a variety of industries where you will be responsible for selling their extensive laundry rental services including work-wear, food & beverage linen and floor mats. They are currently seeking a career focused FMCG sales professional with a passion for providing exceptional service to their existing and new customers in Perth.
You will be reporting to the Sales & Service Manager and the General Manager jointly where you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of new customers. Key to achieving this pipeline growth will be an ability to know and learn your products inside out, so that when you are listening to your potential customer you can easily and efficiently suggest relevant solutions and guarantee their ongoing satisfaction.
- Effectively plan and attend appointments
- Work to a regular call cycle
- Meet KPI's and targets
- Cold calling on new cafes, restaurants, bars and establishments
- Communicating with branch staff to share customer expectations and service changes
- Create a healthy sales pipeline of inquiries which could potentially convert into actual rental contracts
- Building strong client relationships and delivering outstanding customer service
- Attending & contributing to regular sales reviews and planning meetings
- Renegotiating existing service agreements to achieve improved commercial terms
- Developing new business via new and existing customers to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Closing deals
- 8-10 face calls per day
- Update sales CRM daily
- Visit clients on existing database
The Successful Candidate:
- Be a real hunter and have a desire to succeed and hit targets
- Ideally have existing contacts, relationships and networks in the FMCG industry preferably cafes, hotels, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously when on the road visiting clients
- Must have field sales experience within the FMCG/Hospitality industry
- Strong relationship building skills and understanding of the sales process
- Business development skills to source and obtain new clients
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A "can-do", enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated sales success within a field sales role
- A drive to succeed and desire to go the ‘extra mile’
- Not afraid of cold calling and have a passion for people especially in the hospitality industry
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive Salary $75k-$90k base + superannuation
- Commission scheme - extra earning potential - earn up to another $50k per annum if you hit your targets
- Phone & Laptop
- Car allowance of $10,000 & Company Fuel Card
- Ongoing training and development in sales, product training and CRM platform
- Great company culture and a supportive environment
- Supportive and cohesive working environment