ChoiceOne are seeking highly motivated and experienced Belt Splicer's for a range of opportunities. We are currently working with several of Australia’s leading companies that require your expertise.
We are seeking skilled professionals that can meet the following:
- Previous Belt Splicing experience
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Valid RIO, FMG or BHP inductions desirable
- Experience working on fixed plant equipment, in particular conveyor belt systems
- Ability to fault find and demonstrate general maintenance duties
- Ability to carry out inspections independently
- Ability to commit at short notice
Suitable applicants will also require
- Construction White Card
- Work at Heights
- EWP or Working at Heights
- Ability to pass Pre Employment Medical and DAS
- Current National Police Clearance (desirable)
To register your interest please APPLY NOW or for more details, please contact Peter in the Trades and Engineering team on 08 9215 3888.