This is an international Leading Law Firm that are looking to expand their Banking and Finance team with experienced Paralegals. They have won many awards in the recent years and are ranked very highly as one of the most innovative legal businesses to work for.
The Exciting Opportunity
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work with an award winning company that has an outstanding reputation for staff development, work life balance, employee benefits and health care.
They stand out from the crowd with a culture of looking after their most valuable assets, which is their employees. They offer a very impressive training and development program for their employees which is second to none.
They have offices all over the world that support each other in specific practice areas. This is truly a fabulous career opportunity to join a world-class legal business in their Melbourne office within their Banking and Finance team.
This role is for a skilled Paralegal to undertake Banking and Finance Services such as loan and security document preparation, contract reviews, settlements and registration.
The Ideal Candidate
To succeed in this role you will be required to demonstrate:
- Assessing instructions/information requests and preparing draft correspondence;
- Preparing credit, security and ancillary documentation and related correspondence;
- Reviewing contracts such as sales, pre-sales, leases and related agreements;
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and external parties;
- Dealing with client requests for information;
- Preparing CP checklists and draft certifications;
- Preparing matters for settlement (including cheque requisitions, settlement instructions, CP checklists, funds flows, execution versions of documents etc.);
- Arranging and running settlements, both physical and through PEXA;
- Reviewing executed loan, security and related documentation
- Ensuring documents registered within required timeframes;
- Ensuring relevant documentation returned to clients within required time frames;
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as, billing, arranging cheques, receipts and trust transfers, filing, preparing document bibles for clients, finalising files for archiving;
- Building rapport, working relationships and trust with clients.
Remuneration and Benefits
In return for your skills and experience, you can expect:
- An opportunity to work for a top tier Global Firm with offices in locations across the world
- Award winning practice that has extensive career progression and in house training platforms
- Work Life balance - making sure your career doesn't impact on family life, flexible working conditions
- Access to specialist employee support with regards to personal matters, emotional, financial, worries, child care etc
- An outstanding salary package and bonus
- Working in the heart of Melbourne CBD in modern offices
- Working with high end, well regarded professionals in Banking and Finance
- Dealing with a variety of the firms well regarded clients, including some large key players