Are you looking for a new Auto Electrical career opportunity?
Choiceone are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated Auto Electricians for Perth Metro and FIFO Roles.
These roles will be primarily working on CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi Machinery FIFO & Sandvik Drill rigs, Volvo Engines, Epiroc and Underground Equipment Metro Base
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Positive attitude & commitment to work
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Air Con Ticket
- Familiarity with Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi equipment and systems
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience with a high level of understanding of repairs, maintenance, & reliability principles and earth moving plant experience
- Highly developed diagnostic, fault-finding and trouble-shooting abilities
- Sound communication skills
- White / Blue Card
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- The right to work in Australia.
- The Ability to pass a Pre Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol screen
If you feel you have the skills for this position please click APPLY NOW or for further information please call Charmaine on 92153888 or Peter on 0430 646 011