Looking for an amazing bookkeeper who has a background in a medical environment to join one of our top clients in West Perth. The role is for 8 weeks with the possibility to become permanent.
- Are an Accounts/Bookkeeper All-Rounder
- Have excellent people skills
- Understand Medicare and have dealt with healthcare payments
- Have worked with XERO software
Then we want to hear from you!
- Manage creditor and debtor invoicing & inter-company recharging, receipts and payments into the appropriate accounting software.
- Perform bank reconciliations (including debtor reconciliations) within a specific timeline as directed and manage all banking duties required by the respective business units.
- Debt collection - phone calls and follow-up action as required.
- Assist in producing balance sheet, profit and loss and project summary reports as required for End of Month Reporting. Account reconciliations, prepayment and accrual reconciliations and review.
- Follow up outstanding creditors, maintain records, making payments and provide reports as required.
- Prepare BAS statements quarterly and ensure that all financial records are accurate and timely for end of year financial year audits.
- Assist CFO with preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax return, annual work cover statements and tax returns.
- Assist with office projects from time to time – providing specific bookkeeping support, research, report writing and assist with documenting policies and procedures.
- Provide administration support with respect to maintaining insurance, property, business name domain name registers along with improved filing and document management.
- Other general office administration duties as required with HR admin, marketing, reception & , office supplies procurement.
- Provide support as required to other finance staff.