An exciting and unique opportunity has become available for an experienced and organised permanent full time Accounts & Payroll Officer to join an established team in Kewdale.
Our client is a Australian based engineering company, with operations in Australia, Asia, North and South America. They have been highly successful in being able to respond to the needs of their clientele by offering a friendly and personalised service. Their standard of workmanship is of the highest standard and they are extraordinary at servicing their valued clientele.
The Exciting Opportunity:
You will be reporting to the Senior Financial Professional and you will assist in looking after the continued financial well being of the company and contribute to its future. Along with developing long term relationships with other members of the finance team.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of weekly cash flows.
- Pronto/ADP- payroll, accounts payable and purchasing orders system management.
- Daily processing of daily matched suppliers’ invoices.
- Monthly reconciliations of suppliers’ statements and payroll related accounts.
- Monthly reconciliations of payroll related accounts (when required).
- Weekly preparation suppliers’ payment runs.
- Monthly follow up and resolve with suppliers on non-receipt of invoices on delivery dockets processed.
- Monthly follow up and resolve purchase orders due but without delivery dockets/invoices.
- Daily updates and allocation of receipts.
- Daily matching of daily received delivery dockets from stores to supplier invoices.
- Provide support to other Finance team members as and when required.
- Ad hoc financial and personnel reports, reconciliations and financial analysis as and when required.
To succeed in this position you will need to possess:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in bookkeeping, payroll and AR/AP
- Focused, accurate and organised
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and proficient in PRONTO and intermediate/advanced EXCEL
- Work well using own initiative
What you can expect in return:
- Great remuneration for a full time local position in Kewdale
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Work in a small supportive, collaborative and structured team
- Variety, responsibility and growth opportunity