ChoiceOne are a reputable agency, with over 25 years’ experience in the Perth Marketplace. Being Preferred Suppliers to the WA State Government since inception, on several Preferred Supplier Agreements with top facilities, together with strong relationships throughout WA.
Our Health Team combined have over 20 years of clinical experience and Industry knowledge, being able to provide current advice and support.
About the Role:
As the AOD Counsellor your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing AOD program involving case management, counselling and education
- Conducting assessments, referrals and completing a range of administrative tasks
- Managing and facilitating individual and group therapy sessions
- Providing support & motivation to clients and their families
- Working as part of a team within a Therapeutic Community
- Working to meet varying needs of clients and providing client-centered case management
As the AOD Counsellor you will possess the following:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in the AOD sector - Social Worker, Counsellor, Psychologist.
- 3-years’ experience in working with clients within a case management framework.
- Experience working with people of various ages from different backgrounds and ethnicities
- Demonstrated experience working with Indigenous communities.
- Proven case management and counselling experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you:
- Relocation subsidies
- Salary Packaging
- Can offer free accommodation for up to 6 weeks while they secure permanent lodgings
For a confidential discussion please call Adele Slater on 08 9215 3891
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.