About the Company:
Our Client has a respected presence in the community, with strong values and programs. They have proven their worth and value, operating for over 30 years (just like ChoiceOne!).
About the Role:
In the position of Residential Care Manager, you will oversee the running of this medium-sized Aged Care Facility, while maintaining strategic relationships with key stakeholders and encouraging community engagement.
- Responsible for the finances, quality improvement activities and setting goals and objectives
- Managing staff, while providing guidance and support
- Ensuring the performance and development of the facility is in line with expectations
- Promote the organisation within the wider community
- Ensuring compliance with standards and regulations
- Providing reports and feedback to senior management
You are an experienced manager, who has an aptitude for leadership. You strive to think outside the box, and participate constructively within your team, while naturally possess a high drive to succeed. Most importantly, you have a passion about the residents and the benefits to the wider community through holistic community engagement.
- A competitive salary + relocation + accommodation + car
- Supportive team and organization
- Coastal location!
For further information and to apply please contact Lisa for further details on 08 9215 3877, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.