Use of the ChoiceOne website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions and all notices and disclaimers appearing on the websites from time to time (“Terms”):
By using our site you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Each person searching on ChoiceOne as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Candidate acknowledges that all Advertisements and their contents appearing on ChoiceOne are the responsibility of the relevant Advertiser.
- It is the Candidate’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that the advertisement is genuine and that the details he or she provides the advertiser are appropriate to the role advertised.
- The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of log-on details. ChoiceOne is not responsible for any unauthorised access to the Candidate’s stored information.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of an Advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- The Candidate indemnifies ChoiceOne from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any personal details submitted to an Advertiser.
- ChoiceOne reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is in breach of these Terms.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and other users or visitors to ChoiceOne, referred to as “you”:
All content appearing on ChoiceOne is the copyright ChoiceOne and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
The ChoiceOne logo device is a trademark of ChoiceOne Limited and must not be reproduced without permission.
ChoiceOne does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
- any inability to log-on or access your online account;
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond ChoiceOne control.
You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
You are not permitted to link any website to ChoiceOne prior to receiving written permission.
ChoiceOne may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.